<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Link of the week:

Lisa Grace is one of those starving models you always hear about. OK, she's not starving.But more than likely you don't know her. Here's a reason or two why you should.




Here's hoping we get to see more of your work, and soon.

Hometown Hotties, the review:

Oy, cutdown, brought the list to 25 girls. 25! That's 1/4th of the original 100!Granted, it wasn't extremely hard, since I had a good idea of whom I had voted for before, and some of the girls just plain old didn't belong in my opinion.

But with that said, I'll share with you my list.


Week 1 revealed a revealing Maggie, from CT. There was also Elizabeth of MD, and Mindy of MO, who had one of the ebst pair of legs throughout the entire contest. (PLease kindly refer to pic # 3.)

Week 2 starts off quickly with favorite/nemesis Lizzy of WI, and is closely followed by Angelica of TX for ample reasons. We also had Heidi of KS who is an overall favorite, Kristyl of FL , and the first of 2 Ginas located in California.

Week 3 has Lidia from TX representing nicely, and the 2nd Gina of CA.

Week 4 signals a bit of a dropoff, though there certainally are some bright spots here and there. But overall, there are some real rough spots from here on out. Anyway, Week 4 has Cece of IL , Valerie of CA, and Amber Dawn of FL (she doubles as a life raft, you know).

Week 5 has Crystal of OH, Agnes of IL and Melissa of FL. Crystal's resemblance to the model from Chris Isaak's "Don't want to fall in love" video in picture 2 has nothing to do with her choice. And that last sentance is a complete lie.

Week 6 is a vast wasteland. there are certainally some pretty girls, but noone I can nominate for the top 10.

Week 7, however, has Stacie of AL, to prevent the shutout for that particular week.

Week 8 is redeemed by Sonia of AZ, who has the most exotic eyes I've seen in some time. That is, when my own eyes make it that far north.

Week 9 is is in fine form, with Michelle of MI, Brittany of GA, Nikki of SC and Natalie of SC. Sould I include Jezebel of CA? WEll, I should have but I didn't. She's a favorite of mine, but I knew I would have to eliminate her at some point.

Week 10 contains the 1 person who might give Mindy of MO a run for best legs in the contest. And that would be Carolina of TX. What are the chances she is tired of hearing the cheesy line of "I've got Carolina on my mind?" Wait, that was Georgia. Never mind.

Also from week 10 was Rhea of TX and Martina of AZ.

Reducing these girls down to a final 10 is going to take more time than I have today, so I'll let you mull it over while I do the same, and we'll talk more later this week.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?