<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Hometown Hotties, week 6!

We'll jump right into row 1.

Row 1: Leslie, NV

Row 2: Brandy, NC; Crystal, FL; Denise, CA; Melissa, MD

Row 3: (man, you may not see it unless you go through one by one, but there are alot of Hooters girls out in this competition.
And I'm not picking her for this competition, because Miranda of CA looks like she could castrate you with just a look. A glare as sharp as a laser cutting tool is her superpower. This means nothing out of row 3.

Row 4: Sarah of TX; Pamela, FL (but if she is 118 pounds, than 30 lbs of it is breasts); Shelley, NC

Row 5: Leigh Ann, CA (yes, the school girl outfit cinched it. Leave me alone.); Laura, PA; Cherrilyn, FL

Row 6: Jelena, PA

Row 7: Jennifer, OH; Jaqueline, CA; Kelly, NC; (Do you remember the old rule about shopping while you are hungary? Yeah, the same applies to Hometown hottie shopping...Those impulse buys will get you every time.) Nicole, ME

Row 8: Catera, NM

Row 9: Mariana, FL; Agnes, IL

Row 10: NOthing to report.

19 women competing for 10 spots.

Leslie of NV is the first cut. Enough time has passed since I chose her that I've grown dis-interested. That's a terrible thing to say, but I've got to be honest.

Denise of CA and Melissa of MD are next on the chopping block, but it should be noted that Melissa has a great set of legs. A GREAT set. It'd be nice to use them as a scarf. Those would be great sticks to rub together, but I'm afraid I'd end up holding them apart for as long as I could. Yes, I am a pig.

Sarah of TX reminds me of Janet Jackson somewhat, before she went loopy. I was a major major fan of Janet Jackson, because of her beauty and her smile. Sarah of TX will not be cut any time soon.

Pamela of FL reminds me of Jaime Pressley.


That also is a good thing. I will have to cut Shelley of NC however. The magic that was there before isn't there now.

Leigh Ann has about as many teeth as a great White shark, but she's just killer sexy, so we're not cutting her. Laura is cut though, because her face is a little longer than I'd prefer. Cheryllin however....the only plce she is going is straight to my room, young lady.

Jelena has a nice caboose, but again, the magic that we once had is gone. Sorry, sweetheart.

Jennifer speaks to the exotic flavor in my soul, and she won't be cut at all. Jaqueline of CA is a gorgeous blonde, doing credit to california blondes. Kelly of NC shows more skin than Nicole of ME, but Nicole has a prettier smile, and just excudes a grace and a simmering sultryness that can't be denied. Kelly of NC is cut. Just 2 more cuts to make to get down to 10.

But they are the unkindest cuts of all. Both Catera and Agnes of IL speak to my spicy flavor cravings, but I have to cut someone, so they are cut. this is especially hard, since Agnes reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones.

So there is your week 6 pics.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?